Friday, December 4, 2015

NEW CHRISTMAS SKETCH

Happy Friday!

Can you believe it, only 3 weeks until Christmas? Are you all ready for the big day? Are you taking time to enjoy this beautiful time of year? I hope so:) I did this week, I drew this little Christmas sketch last weekend in my sketchbook and then had fun coloring it this week, just for fun. I was inspired by everyone here in California last week saying, "Brrrrr!" everywhere I went since it was pretty chilly here, especially at night, finally! 

I hope you like this "just for fun" sketch!

Hugs,

Michelle


2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm excited for Christmas, but hope the month goes by slowly.

This is beautiful. I love he way you've colored her.

Michelle said...

Thank you, Rhonda, this was fun to color. I am with you, I hope the next three weekw go by slow too, seems like December flies by so fast and Christmas is over, enjoy every minute with the kids:)