Tuesday, November 24, 2015

BIBLE ART JOURNALING BOOKMARKS

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe only 2 more days until Thanksgiving? I hope you all are going to enjoy some good quality family time with loved ones around the table on Thursday.

It finally feels and looks like fall here in Southern California, thank goodness. We had another heat wave last weekend and all of a sudden its cool and crisp and the trees are turning yellow and orange (except for the palm trees of course:))

I just listed some new bible bookmarks with the scripture verse, "May the Lord bless you and keep you." Numbers 6:24 at my ETSY shop, I hope you guys like them. I have really been getting into Hand-lettering and thought these would be really fun, let me know how you like them, I always love reading your comments:)


Hugs,

Michelle



No comments: