Tuesday, September 22, 2015

NUTCRACKER CLARA SKETCH AND ST. THERESE ART

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying some cool and crisp fall weather where you are. September is such a hot month here in Southern California. It was almost 90 degrees here along the coast last weekend and will be again this weekend:(

So to keep myself cool I always like to work on Christmas designs, yay! I've been sketching alot of Nutcracker sketches of Clara and I have decided on this one to be made into my next digital stamp/set.

i just love the Nutcracker, dont you? My Mom and decided we are going to see it this year, we've missed the last few years, its always been a tradition for us to go and of course the cd is playing all day at my Mom's Christmas Day:)


Also, I've got a few finishing touches on "Baby Therese" my next commissioned work of St. Therese of Lisieux and hopefully she will be a digital stamp soon as well:)



I've added some new board to my PINTEREST page including a DIY INSPIRATION board and a BIBLE ART JOURNALING board as well which I'm excited about, come and take a look:)

Hugs,

Michelle 


No comments: